Here’s a quick rundown of our latest release, Quarrobolong:
New Features & Improvements
- Quizzes now allow ‘Codes’ (just like a Lesson)
- In eCoach LMS you can now give Participants overall feedback at the end of a Course (from the Course report)
- There’s now the option to upload a feedback document when grading Assignments
- Added a ‘Recently Enrolled’ filter for Participants
- If your email invite goes astray, you can now grab an activation code from the Manage page
- Publishing and Reverting content is now done in-line. No more going to a new page!
- All templates now allow you to duplicate items within them.
- Campus Logos and theming now appears on sign up pages
- You can now edit tiles in a new window if you want by [ctrl] clicking the edit button
- Under the hood, we’ve significantly improved the way group permissions work – teachers added to Groups are now able to see the Courses they can teach on their Dashboard (and preview the content)
Fixed a whole bunch of bugs related to Internet Explorer, the most important being:
- The create card height on the Dashboard
- Scaling images in the cropper
- Fixed widget list items from having large gaps between them
- Removed a breaking bug for responsive images in IE11
- Fixed bug where Facilitator didn’t appear to come across when mirroring a Group
Fixed some permissions issues:
- Courses (available for study and visible in builder Dashboard) were not openable
- Course editor not able to change settings for a Group they don’t own
- Teachers of Groups can’t see courses in the Dashboard
- Fixed a few minor bugs with Reports
- Fixed issue where revoked Campuses were shown in your list, even though you had access to them.
- Fixed bug where you couldn’t preview some tiles in a new tab
- Fixed an issue where you couldn’t view past page 1 of a PDF in a course on iPhone
- Fixed retrying a Quiz showing all questions with previous correct answers selected
We’re currently working really hard on our next release which will include some major changes and improvements to the learner-facing pages of eCoach. This will help bring it in-line with our last major release. We’re super excited and can’t wait for you to see it!